Brief introduction of dry sand preparation scheme:
This production line takes raw materials below 40mm as an example.
The aggregate of 0-40mm is broken by suspension feeder and belt conveyor when it is transported to vertical impact breaker. The material broken by impact is screened by a two-layer vibrating screen. The material larger than 5mm is broken again by return impact breaker, forming a closed-circuit cycle. 3-5mm material can be partially finished according to discharge requirements, and partially returned to impact breakage and re-fragmentation. Material less than 3 mm enters the fine and coarse powder separator, and the separation point is 0-0.075 mm of stone powder. 0.075-3mm and 3-5mm materials compose the finished material stack. Pulse bag filter can be selected according to environmental requirements.
Advantages of dry sand/machine-made sand process:
(1) Adjustment of fineness modulus and gradation area: Sand making machine and sand powder separator are equipped with variable frequency speed control system. The production mode can be adjusted according to the characteristics of raw materials, so that the fineness modulus and stone powder content of machine-made sand can be adjusted quickly and conveniently. It is the most advanced production technology in China.
(2) Adjustment of stone powder content (sand equivalent): The stone powder content is adjusted to the application requirement through sand powder separator.
(3) Good environmental performance: equipped with dedicated dust removal system, small dust, running noise less than 90 dB.
(4) Small area, compact production line layout, high degree of automation: flat area of 35 meters * 20 meters, production and operation of each shift only need two staff.
Characteristics of Shanghai Hengyuan dry sand/machine-made sand process:
(1) The technological process design is scientific and reasonable, and the quality and output of manufactured sand can be effectively guaranteed.
(2) Medium, high and super hard materials can be crushed;
(3) High automation allocation, minimizing the cost of human resources;
(4) The gradation of finished sand is excellent and the fineness modulus is adjustable.
(5) The equipment has low noise and dust pollution during operation.